Hotel chain "Vemara Hotels"
The Northern Black Sea coast: hotel Kaliakra Palace and hotel Royal in Golden Sands, hotel Vemara Club in Byala and hotel Veramar Beach in Kranevo - offering comfortable furnished rooms and apartments and providing breathtaking sea views.
Unforgettable and relaxing summer holiday with the family or an active vacation experience visiting many historical sites or taking part in exciting sea parties, during the day or night:
- small, peaceful and hidden beaches or full of life beach restaurants and clubs;
- small seaside towns with narrow streets, lots of architectural sights and rich cultural life.
- the oldest treated gold in the world from the Varna Chalcolithic necropolis (Archaeological Museum, Varna);
- Roman Baths (the Roman baths of the ancient city of Odessos - today's Varna);
- the natural phenomenon "Pobiti kamyni", also known as "The Stone Forest";
- the Palace and Botanical Garden of Balchik;
- the majestic Cape Kaliakra and the fortress of the same name;
- The Madara Horse;
- The first and second Bulgarian capitals of Pliska and Veliki Preslav;
- The Shumen Fortress and monument "Founders of the Bulgarian State", also known as "1300 years of Bulgaria";
- the "Srebarna" nature reserve in Silistra;
And many other opportunities for cultural and heritage tourism.